13 days / 12 nights – Tour
Departure from Frankfurt on Main, arrival in Ashgabat (ca. 1-2 days). Trainride to Dashoguz (1 day) and Kohne Urgench (1 day) afterwards drive to Khiva (2 days). Busride to Bukhara (3 days). Trainride to Samarkand (2 days), Taschkent (1 day) and Almaty (2 days).
Frankfurt – Ashgabat – Dashoguz – Kohne Urgench – Khiva – Bukhara – Samarkand – Taschkent – Almaty – Frankfurt
Departure from Frankfurt/Main to Ashgabat with airline.
|1. Day Arrival in Ashgabat. Check In at the hotel. Time for rest. Breakfast. Tour of the city. Dinner (B/D)
|2. Day Breakfast. Visit to a Basaar.Trainride to Dashoguz. Lunchbox. Overnight on the train. (B/D)
|3. Day Arrival to Dashoguz. Breakfast. Departure to Kohne Urgench. Tour of Kohne Urgench and afterwards, drive to turkmen – Uzbek Border.
Bordercrossing. Drive to Khiva. Check In at the hotel. Dinner. (B/L/D)
|4. Day Breakfast. Sightseeingtour in Khiva (UNESCO World Heritage Site, the old city fortress Itchan Kala with its minarets, medresses and masoleums).
|5. Day Breakfast. Busride to Bukhara, approx. 7 hours. Picknick on the way in at typical uzbek teehouse – “choyhona”. Check In at the hotel. Dinner in the Medresse Nodir Divan Begim. (B/P/D)
|6. Day Breakfast. Sightseeingtour of the city (UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Masoleum of the Samanids, Kaljanminarett, Kaljan Mosque and Medresse
Mir – i – Arab). Dinner. (B/D)
|7. Day Breakfast. Trainride to Samarkand. Check In at the hotel. Sightseeingtour of the city ( previously UNESCO World Heritage Site , the Registansquare).
|8. Day Breakfast. Continued excursion of Samarkand (UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Ulugbeck Observatorium, Afrosiab, Gur Emir Masoleum). Dinner. (B/D)
|9. Day Early breakfast. Trainride to Tashkent. Check In at the hotel. Sightseeing tour of the city (Khast Imam Complex, Old City). Dinner (B/D)
|10. Day Breakfast. Visit to a local Basaar. Trainride to Almaty. Dinner – lunchbox. Overnight on the train. (B/D)
|11. Day Breakfast – lunchbox. Lunch in the train restaurant. Arrival in Almaty. Check In at the hotel. Dinner. (B/L/D)
|12. Day Breakfast. Sightseeing tour. Dinner.(B/D)
|13. Day Departure to Frankfurt/Main with airline. Arrival in Frankfurt.
Explanation of abbreviations:
- B- Breakfast
- L- Lunchbox
- P- Picknick
- D- Dinner
- Tashkent Palace 4*
- Asia Khiva 3* or. Malika 3*
- Asia Bukhara 3* or. Omar Khayyam 3*
- Asia Samarkand 3* or. Grand Samarkand 3*
- Hotel Kazakhstan 3* in Almaty
- Hotel Grand Turkmen or Ak Altyn 4*in Ashgabat
- Double room accommodation (based on twin rooms) :Ak-Keme**** or Golden Dragon**** or Silk Road Lodge*** Hotel in Bishkek
- Transportation ( German minibus or bus with a/c)
- Mineral water (1 litter per person per day)
- Full board from Day 1 till day 3 according the program;English speaking guide according the program
- Entry fees to museums
- Porterage service at hotels and airport according the program
Services not included:
- Single room accommodation in Hotels
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Cost for Kyrgyz and Kazakh visas
- Fees for video and photo shootings
- Tips and private expenses of tourists
Price: ca. 2,900 EURO (plus taxes/fees at time of ticketing)
Group: min. 4 / max. 8 people
Single tours possible on request